Muhamad Elyas is a lead trainer and before coming on board with us, he was a Shariah Auditor for Malaysian Halal Certification with the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM), Ministry of Health and Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC), and was an advisor to many education providers and organisations around the world.
As a professional halal trainer and consultant, he is renowned for his expertise in halal industry auditing and consultancy which includes the development and implementation of Halal Assurance Management Systems according to standards, fatwas and certification requirements.
• Certified Professional Halal Trainer, HDC
• Certified Trainer and recognised industry expert by HRDF, Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia
• BA in Islamic Jurisprudence (Shariah and Law), Al-Azhar University, Egypt
• Certificate of Islamic Theology, Jamia Darul Uloom Islamiyyah, Karachi, Pakistan
• Certificate of Hifz Al-Quran, Jamia Darul Quran, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
• Syariah Advisor, Uniti College
• Syariah Advisor, Management & Science University
• Syariah Advisor, UiTM Malaysia
• Syariah Advisor, Kossan International
• Halal Industry Advisor, HFSAA of America
• Halal Industry Advisor, HFSAA of Canada
• Member of Technical Committee for Malaysian Halal Standard
• NOSS Panel for Halal Industry, Ministry of Human Resource
• Associate Advisor for Ministry of Education
• Director of eHalal.com
• Syariah Advisor, Halalmart.Asia